QVR Pro Client provides an intuitive interface for your QVR Pro server, helping you manage IP cameras, monitor live views, and play back previous recordings using your mobile devices.
Minimum system requirements:
– QVR Pro installed and initialized on the QNAP NAS running QTS 4.3.0
– The latest version of QTS 4.3.4 is required for enabling push notifications and activating licenses.
– QVR Pro 1.1.0 is required for querying event logs.
– Android 4.4
– Supports viewing multiple IP cameras connected to QVR Pro.
– Supports switching instantly between the Live and Playback modes and clicking the timeline to play back recordings from a specific moment.
– Provides various advanced monitoring options: Sequential mode, PTZ control, auto cruising and preset point control.
– Supports sending instant push notifications.
– Provides the option to click snapshots in event logs to play back previous events.
– Displays camera locations and event icons on E-maps to allow for comprehensive monitoring.
– Provides the Low Bandwidth mode to help facilitate recording viewing without compromising recording quality when users do not have sufficient network bandwidth.